Hanawa Shakai Fukushi Inc.
- Established: 2011/8
- Acquired: 2022/9
- Operates private nursing homes, day-care centers and serviced residences for the elderly
- Manages approximately 20 facilities mainly in Saitama Prefecture (as of September 2022)
- Provides nursing care services that meet the needs of residents with its outstanding expertise in facility operation, skilled nursing care staff, and high quality in-house meals
Task-Force Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1989/3
- Acquired: 2022/3
- Operates childcare facilities under the brand names "Popolar", "Ambitious" and "Propeller" with a focus on childcare facilities in urban areas and corporate childcare centres
- Currently manages approximately 120 childcare facilities across Japan (as of March 2022)
- Provides high quality childcare services through thorough training of staff and maintains a flexible approach to childcare contributing to the diversified needs of its customers evolving over time
SBIC Corporation, Inc.
- Established: 2006/6
- Acquired: 2021/8
- Nationwide delivery-only ghost restaurant chain managing various food and beverage brands including "Kasaneya," a restaurant specializing in home delivery of pork cutlets, ramen etc.
- Achieving rapid growth since inception as the leading player in the industry and currently operates approximately 170 stores across Japan (as of August 2021）
- Highly regarded by consumers on the back of its high quality product development capabilities and its proprietary delivery system
Dears Brain Co., Ltd.
- Established: 2001/6
- Acquired: 2021/3
- Manages a wedding services business, meeting/event business and a restaurant business across 23 venues nationwide
- Maintains a high market share by providing localized services, venue designs and products in optimal locations
- Capable of providing high quality hospitality services and maintains a strong team capable of continuously taking on new challenges
Planet Work Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1989/5
- Acquired: 2021/3
- Produces weddings and various ceremonies at distinguished venues represented by the "Geihinkan" where many foreign VIPs visited at the time of the 1970 Osaka Expo
- Capable of providing venues and services through a formal hotel-style setting combined with the innovation of guest house weddings
- Exhibits strength through their high quality services and products far exceeding their local peers, represented by their high quality cuisine
HOKUTO Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1972/9
- Acquired: 2021/2
- Full-turnkey supplier providing top quality production lines and engineering mainly focusing on the automotive industry
- The Company designs a "virtual" factory utilizing a 3-D automated designing system and robot simulation technology, which is capable of achieving cost reduction and shortened delivery time to its clients
- Global one-stop supplier supplying technologically competitive body assembly production lines to auto manufacturers worldwide
Rise Consulting Group, Inc.
- Established: 2010/12
- Acquired: 2020/12
- A consulting firm providing unique solutions through its four consulting approaches, "Hands-on Style", "Scopeless", "More than Reports" and "Professional"
- The Company provides services to blue-chip Japanese companies and employs approximately 100 consultants (as of December 2020)
- Provides solutions to a wide range of themes including NewTech, digital, Fintech, new business cultivation, overseas expansion, M&A, operational reforms and PMO
- Established: 2017/11
- Acquired: 2020/8
- Operator of 24/7 fitness clubs specializing in exercise machines and branded World+
- Manages 125 locations across Japan with over 50,000 members (as of July 2020)
- Rapidly grown business through a franchise that provides members with an attractive and reasonably priced fitness environment with an extensive selection of exercise machines, as well as facilities and amenities
LiPLUS Holdings Inc.
- Established: 2013/2
- Acquired: 2020/6
- Assist operates a web-based platform capable of resolving consumers' daily house troubles
- Manages a strong network of quality service vendors and operates across Japan
- The services cover a variety of categories such as plumbing, electrics, locksmithing, lawn mowing and house cleaning
Earth Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established: 2013/1
- Acquired: 2020/4
- Driven by its corporate slogan, "English × IT Drives Business Growth", Earth Technology is renowned for providing high quality bilingual IT services in Japanese and English.
- Company maintains one of the largest labour forces of bilingual engineers in the IT industry in Japan, with approximately 300 engineers as of December 2019
- Designated as a "Consulting Partner" by Salesforce.com Inc. in September 2019 and has started providing new cloud solutions to its clients
WORLD PARTY CO., Ltd.
- Established: 1985/9
- Acquired: 2019/3
- Designer, manufacturer and wholesaler of highly stylish rain goods
- Mainly manages two core brands including "Wpc.", a brand renowned for its fashionable umbrellas and "KiU", a brand promoting outdoor lifestyles
- Dominant player in the umbrella manufacturing industry and retains a high market share among the major variety store channels
Ecolo City Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1996/2
- Acquired: 2018/12
- Operates time charge coin parking lots nationwide under the brand name "Ecolopark", with a strong footprint in the Greater Tokyo area in particular
- As of December 2018, the Company operates approximately 3,500 coin parking lots nationwide and has top market share based on the number of parking lots operated
- Renowned for their superior marketing capabilities and high quality client base including not only individual real estate owners, but also blue-chip institutional clients
- Established: 1979/4
- Acquired: 2018/3
- Company has pioneered the development, maintenance and distribution of specialized Electronic Health Record systems to dental clinics across Japan
- Boasts top share sales volume and its core system, "WiseStaff" series, has been highly regarded for many years by dentists nationwide for its high reliability and usability
- Has penetrated the medical doctor’s market through developing dialysis treatment support systems and targeting further growth as a full-service medical IT system provider
- Established: 1983/4
- Acquired: 2018/3
- Offering comprehensive services such as uniform rental and sales and cleaning of uniforms for businesses in the retail, restaurant and food industry.
- Capable of providing a full range of services from upstream to downstream uniform businesses.
- Strong competitive advantage from its IT-driven uniform maintenance and order system, and unique ability to procure various types of uniform fabrics and products.
- Established: 2011/1
- Acquired: 2018/3
- One of the largest beauty salon franchises nationwide, managing 270 stores (at the time of investment) under the "Agu" brand
- Achieving 100 new store launches annually through a franchise model
- Industry "game-changer" offering superior value for money services to clients and flexible workstyles for hair stylists
- Established: 2007/11 (El Dorado Ltd.)
- Acquired: 2017/6
- Engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of beauty contact lenses and is one of the oldest and most established players in the industry
- Manages several brand line-ups including Candy Magic and ReVIA
- Established a branch in Hong Kong in 2015 and is expanding its business to the Asia region including Hong Kong and China
LIFEDRINK COMPANY, INC.
- Established: 1972/3
- Acquired: 2015/5
- Top class shares in manufacturing and selling low-priced tea and mineral water
- The unique strength of low-cost manufacturing capability achieved through integration of the value chain and cost cutting efforts