Dears Brain Co., Ltd.
- Established: 2001/6
- Acquired: 2021/3
- Manages a wedding services business, meeting/event business and a restaurant business across 23 venues nationwide
- Maintains a high market share by providing localized services, venue designs and products in optimal locations
- Capable of providing high quality hospitality services and maintains a strong team capable of continuously taking on new challenges
Planet Work Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1989/5
- Acquired: 2021/3
- Produces weddings and various ceremonies at distinguished venues represented by the “Geihinkan” where many foreign VIPs visited at the time of the 1970 Osaka Expo
- Capable of providing venues and services through a formal hotel-style setting combined with the innovation of guest house weddings
- Exhibits strength through their high quality services and products far exceeding their local peers, represented by their high quality cuisine
HOKUTO Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1972/9
- Acquired: 2021/2
- Full-turnkey supplier providing top quality production lines and engineering mainly focusing on the automotive industry
- The Company designs a “virtual” factory utilizing a 3-D automated designing system and robot simulation technology, which is capable of achieving cost reduction and shortened delivery time to its clients
- Global one-stop supplier supplying technologically competitive body assembly production lines to auto manufacturers worldwide
Rise Consulting Group, Inc.
- Established: 2010/12
- Acquired: 2020/12
- A consulting firm providing unique solutions through its four consulting approaches, "Hands-on Style", "Scopeless", "More than Reports" and "Professional"
- The Company provides services to blue-chip Japanese companies and employs approximately 100 consultants (as of December 2020)
- Provides solutions to a wide range of themes including NewTech, digital, Fintech, new business cultivation, overseas expansion, M&A, operational reforms and PMO
- Established: 2017/11
- Acquired: 2020/8
- Operator of 24/7 fitness clubs specializing in exercise machines and branded World+
- Manages 125 locations across Japan with over 50,000 members (as of July 2020)
- Rapidly grown business through a franchise that provides members with an attractive and reasonably priced fitness environment with an extensive selection of exercise machines, as well as facilities and amenities
- Established: 2013/2
- Acquired: 2020/6
- Assist operates a web-based platform capable of resolving consumers' daily house troubles
- Manages a strong network of quality service vendors and operates across Japan
- The services cover a variety of categories such as plumbing, electrics, locksmithing, lawn mowing and house cleaning
Earth Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established: 2013/1
- Acquired: 2020/4
- Driven by its corporate slogan, “English × IT Drives Business Growth”, Earth Technology is renowned for providing high quality bilingual IT services in Japanese and English.
- Company maintains one of the largest labour forces of bilingual engineers in the IT industry in Japan, with approximately 300 engineers as of December 2019
- Designated as a “Consulting Partner” by Salesforce.com Inc. in September 2019 and has started providing new cloud solutions to its clients
BLOOM Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1996/1
- Acquired: 2019/4
- Pioneered the “”Squishy” (polyurethane figures) toys, a new genre of toys
- Highly regarded by major domestic clients for its popular original characters and high quality products
- Offers a wide range of original character-branded products including stationeries and bags
WORLD PARTY CO., Ltd.
- Established: 1985/9
- Acquired: 2019/3
- Designer, manufacturer and wholesaler of highly stylish rain goods
- Mainly manages two core brands including “Wpc.”, a brand renowned for its fashionable umbrellas and “KiU”, a brand promoting outdoor lifestyles
- Dominant player in the umbrella manufacturing industry and retains a high market share among the major variety store channels
Ecolo City Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1996/2
- Acquired: 2018/12
- Operates time charge coin parking lots nationwide under the brand name “Ecolopark”, with a strong footprint in the Greater Tokyo area in particular
- As of December 2018, the Company operates approximately 3,500 coin parking lots nationwide and has top market share based on the number of parking lots operated
- Renowned for their superior marketing capabilities and high quality client base including not only individual real estate owners, but also blue-chip institutional clients
House Partner Holdings Co., Ltd
- Established: 2002/9
- Acquired: 2018/8
Company mainly offers apartment rental agency business and apartment management business through its 22 managed stores including 11 located in Chiba prefecture, two in Saitama prefecture, prefectures adjacent to Tokyo, and nine in Tokyo
Capable of meeting various needs of apartment owners through providing a full range of services such as apartment renovations, real estate brokerage, construction planning and real estate-related consulting
Company was ranked the No.1 real estate services provider within Chiba prefecture for nine consecutive years from 2009-2017 according to Zenkoku Chintai Shimbun, an industry publication. The ranking was compiled based on the number of apartment rental contracts executed during the year.
- Established: 1979/4
- Acquired: 2018/3
- Company has pioneered the development, maintenance and distribution of specialized Electronic Health Record systems to dental clinics across Japan
- Boasts top share sales volume and its core system, “WiseStaff” series, has been highly regarded for many years by dentists nationwide for its high reliability and usability
- Has penetrated the medical doctor’s market through developing dialysis treatment support systems and targeting further growth as a full-service medical IT system provider
- Established: 1983/4
- Acquired: 2018/3
- Offering comprehensive services such as uniform rental and sales and cleaning of uniforms for businesses in the retail, restaurant and food industry.
- Capable of providing a full range of services from upstream to downstream uniform businesses.
- Strong competitive advantage from its IT-driven uniform maintenance and order system, and unique ability to procure various types of uniform fabrics and products.
- Established: 2011/1
- Acquired: 2018/3
- One of the largest beauty salon franchises nationwide, managing 270 stores (at the time of investment) under the “Agu” brand
- Achieving 100 new store launches annually through a franchise model
- Industry “game-changer” offering superior value for money services to clients and flexible workstyles for hair stylists
- Established: 2004/7
- Acquired: 2018/3
- Leading e-commerce business primarily focusing on selling household electrical appliances to retail customers through its e-commerce platform, “PREMOA”
- In addition to price competitiveness, the MOA Co., Ltd. provides comprehensive customer services including, the delivery and installation of large household appliances and an in-house call center to provide all-inclusive, after-sales customer support
- Manages a private brand of household electrical appliances named “maxzen”
- Established: 2007/11 (El Dorado Ltd.)
- Acquired: 2017/6
- Engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of beauty contact lenses and is one of the oldest and most established players in the industry
- Manages several brand line-ups including Candy Magic and ReVIA
- Established a branch in Hong Kong in 2015 and is expanding its business to the Asia region including Hong Kong and China
KK BC Ings
- Established: 1990/7
- Acquired: 2016/4
- Leading regional cram school providing extracurricular educational services to elementary through high school students
- 68 schools with over 12,000 students in Hiroshima and Okayama Pref.
- Strong brand recognition and reputation through its high quality lessons
LIFEDRINK COMPANY, INC.
- Established: 1972/3
- Acquired: 2015/5
- Top class shares in manufacturing and selling low-priced tea and mineral water
- The unique strength of low-cost manufacturing capability achieved through integration of the value chain and cost cutting efforts