- Established: 2007/11 (El Dorado Ltd.)
- Acquired: 2017/6
- Engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of beauty contact lenses and is one of the oldest and most established players in the industry
- Manages several brand line-ups including Candy Magic and ReVIA
- Established a branch in Hong Kong in 2015 and is expanding its business to the Asia region including Hong Kong and China
Outsourcing Investment, Inc.
- Established: 2005/7
- Acquired: 2016/10
- Comprised of nine subsidiaries, each exhibiting its own unique strengths, and providing tech-oriented specialised staffing services, to blue-chip domestic manufacturing companies
- Currently employs approximately 2,500 employees (including temporary staff) and is capable of accommodating the continuously evolving vast staffing needs of clients
- Strategically pursued diversification of the industries they provide services to, enhanced its domestic demand-driven businesses and launched new businesses such as introducing a program to train foreign trainees, following the Global Financial Crisis
KK BC Holdings
- Established: 1990/7 (KK BC Ings)
- Acquired: 2016/4
- Leading regional cram school providing extracurricular educational services to elementary through high school students
- 68 schools with over 12,000 students in Hiroshima and Okayama Pref.
- Strong brand recognition and reputation through its high quality lessons
Worldtool Co., Ltd.
- Established: 1995/6
- Acquired: 2015/5
- Leading player in specialty store retailer of private brand auto maintenance tools with 140 retail stores nationwide
- Provides broad range of quality auto maintenance tools at reasonable price under its own brand “ASTRO PRODUCTS” at its directly operated stores located in convenient locations
LIFEDRINK COMPANY Inc.
- Established: 1972/3
- Acquired: 2015/5
- Top class shares in manufacturing and selling low-priced tea and mineral water
- The unique strength of low-cost manufacturing capability achieved through integration of the value chain and cost cutting efforts