With approximately USD2.6 billion in funds under management and seven offices across the region, including Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, CLSA Capital Partners offers a diversified and increasing range of investment vehicles. CLSA Capital Partners is wholly owned by CLSA and works closely with the other units of CLSA. This relationship provides CLSA Capital Partners with unique access to Asia and its decision makers, hard knowledge of what is really happening and strategic insight into future trends through CLSA's Asia offices, research and investment banking teams.
Funds currently under CLSA Capital Partners’ management are:
- ARIA Investment Partners
- Pan-Asian private equity funds providing growth and expansion capital to Asian mid-market companies
- Fudo Capital
- Pan-Asian real estate investment funds with diversified, value-added investment strategies
- Sunrise Capital
- A Japan-dedicated private equity fund, capitalising on opportunities in the mid-cap sector
- MezzAsia Capital
- Pan-Asian fund providing hybrid capital and structured lending solutions for growing mid-cap companies and private-equity-led transactions
- Pacific Transportation
- Pan-Asian shipping and logistics private equity fund
- Clean Resources Asia Growth
- Pan-Asian clean resources, private equity growth capital fund
- Investing in equities listed in Asian (ex-Japan) markets
Each fund is designed to generate exceptional returns and combines CLSA's unique understanding in Asia with a long term investment capability. Our experienced team with long established roots in the region has helped many Asian companies realise their potential. In Depth. In Asia.