With US$7+ billion in funds under management and nine offices across the region, including Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, CLSA Capital Partners offers a diversified and increasing range of investment strategies. CLSA Capital Partners' relationship with CLSA provides it with unique access to Asia and its decision makers, hard knowledge of what is really happening and strategic insight into future trends through CLSA's Asia offices, research and investment banking teams.
CLSA Capital Partners is an endorser of the Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) and a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI).
Strategies currently under CLSA Capital Partners’ management include:
- CLSA China Growth Fund
- Flagship China-market strategy of CITIC Securities/CLSA, focusing on burgeoning sectors including Healthcare, TMT, Smart Manufacturing, and Renewable Energies
- Sunrise Capital
- A Japan-dedicated private equity strategy, capitalising on opportunities in the mid-cap buyout sector
- ARIA Investment Partners
- Pan-Asian private equity strategy providing growth and expansion capital for Asian emerging brands
- Lending Ark
- APAC focused secured private credit strategy capturing opportunities from the growing demand for credit
- Fudo Capital
- Fudo Capital seeks attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors, primarily by making direct investments into real estate assets in Asia.
- Transportation and Real Assets
- Private equity strategies focused on transportation and real assets
Each strategy is designed to generate exceptional returns and combines CLSA's unique understanding in Asia with a long term investment capability. Our experienced team with long established roots in the region has helped many Asian companies realise their potential. In Depth. In Asia.