With approximately USD3 billion in funds under management and seven offices across the region, including Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, CLSA Capital Partners offers a diversified and increasing range of investment vehicles. CLSA Capital Partners is wholly owned by CLSA and works closely with the other units of CLSA. This relationship provides CLSA Capital Partners with unique access to Asia and its decision makers, hard knowledge of what is really happening and strategic insight into future trends through CLSA's Asia offices, research and investment banking teams.
Funds currently under CLSA Capital Partners’ management are:
- ARIA Investment Partners
- Pan-Asian private equity funds providing growth and expansion capital to Asian mid-market companies
- Fudo Capital
- Pan-Asian real estate investment funds with diversified, value-added investment strategies
- Sunrise Capital
- A Japan-dedicated private equity fund, capitalising on opportunities in the mid-cap sector
- Pacific Transportation
- Pan-Asian transportation private equity fund
- Clean Resources Asia Growth
- Pan-Asian clean resources, private equity growth capital fund
- Nexen Global Co-Investment Fund
- Global industrials investment fund (co-investment with Nexen)
Each fund is designed to generate exceptional returns and combines CLSA's unique understanding in Asia with a long term investment capability. Our experienced team with long established roots in the region has helped many Asian companies realise their potential. In Depth. In Asia.